Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting n#de was easier: Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway has admitted it was easier for her to shoot the nude scenes than mastering British accent for her role in One Day.

The 28-year old plays a Yorkshire girl Emma in the movie and insists she was more comfortable stripping off for a dipping scene with her co-star Jim Sturgess than speaking in her character's regional dialect, reports contactmusic.com.

"I was more nervous about the accent than nudity. I mean, you can do sit-ups as prep for the nudity. But there aren't a lot of vocal sit-ups that you can do. Maybe it's because I have more experience in my life being naked than pretending to be British," she said.

"So I got more comfortable quickly with the nudity than I did with the accent," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment